Randy Gage Trainings

RANDY GAGE NST NEWS ARTICLE

RANDY GAGE NST NEWS ARTICLE

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

AGEL FIT BENEFITS

Agel’s FIT™ gel is a key component in your weight-loss and weight-maintenance goals. Nearly everyone wants to lose weight, reduce body fat and contour arms, abdomen, chest, and legs.

The Opportunity
“I want to lose weight. Now.” “I want my 6-pack abdomen back.” “I want to look good in my swim suit.” “I’ve got to get fit now!!” Ever hear yourself or someone make these comments. Our busy lives often “force” us to eat poorly. No balanced diet. Only processed foods. Eating on the run. These choices have led to an overweight and obesity pandemic that now rivals chronic diseases.

Statistics in the USA are an indicator of problems stemming from overweight and obesity. The prevalence of human overweight and obesity has increased over the years in both genders, for all age groups, for all racial groups and all educational levels. Astonishing overweight and obesity statistics abound for USA citizens. USA males overweight = 69% and females overweight = 62% should be surprising. The percentage of obese adults (BMI ≥ 30): males 28% and females 33%. Surprising? It is still on the rise.

Overweight (BMI > 25.0-29.9) statistics have shown that the 20-34 year old range has been impacted the most in the past 20 years. Males 20-34 years old in the overweight classification increased 139%, while females increased 189%.

Even more alarming over the past 20 years are the increases in obesity (BMI ≥ 30.0) among adults, with male obesity increased 217% and female obesity increased 195%.

The cost of lost productivity related to obesity (BMI ≥ 30) among Americans ages 17-64 is $3.9 billion. Workdays lost related to obesity = 39.3 million, physician office visits related to obesity = 62.7 million workdays, restricted activity days related to obesity: 239.0 million workdays.

The Solution
Agel FIT™ gel and the Agel FIT Switch™ Program can help you, your family, your friends, and your neighbors succeed with weight-loss and physical fitness. FIT contains active levels of (-)hydroxycitric acid (HCA). (-)Hydroxycitric acid acts to turn off two important biochemical “switches” - fatty acid synthesis/storage and glycogen breakdown.

There are hundreds of biological switches functioning every second within your body chemistry. Switches may be flipped “OFF” when there is abundant product concentration from a biochemical reaction. Conversely, a BioSwitch may be turn “ON” when there is abundant starting material for the reaction. These BioSwitches center around the activity of enzymes. Enzymes are helpful proteins that allow biochemical reactions to take place with the lowest input of energy.

Agel FIT Program Gel Benefits

***  Helps curb your appetite 
***  Helps you reduce food intake 
***  Increases fat burning 
***  Inhibits fat synthesis & amp; storage 
***  Supports body weight-loss 
***  Helps balance emotional feelings 
***  Is 3-times more effective than diet and exercise alone
***  Maintains healthy cholesterol levels within already normal levels 
***  Reduces Body Mass Index (BMI) to healthier levels 

THE FIT PROGRAM  
 
1)  AGEL FIT 30-60 minutes before meals (2-4 times/day) 
    - Helps reduce your appetite 
    - Supports fat metabolism 
    - Long-lasting effects 

2)  Set caloric limits (2000 kcal/day) 
     - Key to weight loss 
     - Choose foods you like 
     -  Eat more Walk more 

3)  Eat 5-7 small meals 
       -   Helps maintain feeling of fullness 
       -   Minimizes glucose swings 


4)  Keep a daily journal 
       -   Records you feelings
       -   Tracks your success 
       -   Balances your emotions 

5)  Get 30 minutes of walking each day 
       - Burns more calories 
       - Helps you socialize 
       - Increases fitness 
       - Eat more Walk more 

6)  Drink more water (carbonated soft drinks do not count)
        - Aids digestions 
        - Supports energy levels
        - Helps feel satisfied 

Agel’s FIT Features:
Gelceutical™ enhanced bioactive technology 
Exclusive FIT BioSwitch™ Technology 
Patent pending Super Citrimax® HCA 
Carry-anywhere Agel pouch 


The Ingredients
FIT contains the extract of Garcinia cambogia, a small yellow-orange tree fruit from Southern India. Garcinia cambogia contains high concentrations of hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Agel uses the natural, active patent pending Super Citrimax™ (-)hydroxycitric acid, a concentrated water-soluble extract from Garcinia cambogia.

I have also been taking the Agel Fit product for the past few weeks. I have noticed that it really works well to curb my appetite. Sometimes so well that I forget to eat lunch! It also helps me through the afternoon blahs and keeps me going between meals.- David B, Utah, USA




I have been testing out Agel FIT. I noticed that taking one curbs my appetite and if I take two at the same time I don't feel hunger for hours. I am surprised it works so well. My wife and I are both taking two packets of Agel FIT every morning when we get up. We are losing weight and my wife just commented this morning that her pants are fitting more loosely.- Brent L, Utah, USA


Now this is what I've been looking for. Twelve and 1/2 pounds in just three weeks! I have so much energy I can't sit still. I just need to do something all the time. So which one is giving me this great feeling of energy that I have? FIT or EXO? - Mike O, Missouri, USA


I've lost 60 pounds in the past 5 months (from a fatso 240 to a lean-mean 180)! My weight (lean, solid, perfect 180), physical appearance, blood-pressure (100/60), pulse-rate (62), and overall fitness are all now miraculous. I am perhaps the best example of excellent results using Agel products -- as I use 2 boxes of FIT per month (before lunch and dinner), plus 1 box of EXO per month (mornings) since the inception of Agel product arrival in the Philippines.- Michael P, Philippines


I have been using the FIT product now for just over two months and have lost an incredible 12 lbs. mostly in my stomach. My wife loves it and I love it. I am down to a 34" waist again and have not been there for more years than I can remember. Thank you Agel for developing this FIT product. I also love the EXO anti-oxidant and my wife uses 4-5 of those packets each day.- Mark G, California, USA


I have successfully reduced my weight from 72kg to 70.5kg and my waistline from 38 in to 35in in 3 weeks without exercise or diet. Only with a pack of FIT everyday 45mins before lunch.
- Mrs Norbaiti, (in her 40's),Malaysia.


I have a big appetite and love to eat anytime, anywhere. My family members all have high cholesterol and a history of sudden death by heart attack. My cardiologist told me to reduce my cholesterol levels, my BMI is 25 and waist line, 100cm. I spent RM4200 for a personal trainer in a nearby fitness centre for 5 months with 33 one hour sessions but my waist line did not change although my fitness improved. I decided to take FIT for 3 months, ate the same amount and did my own gym workout. The result? My BMI reduced to 23, my waist line to 90cm and my cholesterol levels improved
- Dr. KS Rupan, MBBS(MySore), Malaysia


I had left the corporate world for almost a year and, away from the stress at work, I started putting on weight. By taking a pack of FIT a day, I lost 2 kgs in the first month of consuming the product and another 1 kg the following month. Losing 3kgs without exercising was an extremely good result and I know that, had I included an exercise regimen, I would have lost more.
- Wong Poh Li, Malaysia